The course focuses on practice and aims to support busy people to anchor the practice of mindfulness in their everyday lives in an uncomplicated way.
The course teaches various mindfulness practices, insights from neuroscience, and practical exercises that will support you in:
- Arriving in the moment, cultivating a friendly, non-judgmental attitude and consciously perceiving sensations, thoughts and feelings.
- Recognising key stressors and identifying ways to avoid stress or deal with stress in a more constructive way.
- Cultivating beneficial mindstates that can promote resilience and help you to deal with challenges better.
- 10 weekly online workshops of 1 hour 30 minutes: introduction of the current topic, meditation together, time for questions.
- 10 weekly online meditation sessions of about 20 minutes, time for questions afterwards (possibility to leave the meeting at any time).
- Audio recordings of mindfulness practices, handouts on each topic with suggestions for exercises to do at home.
Thursday, 7h30-9 PM: Workshop & Meditation. 2021: Oct. 28., Nov. 4., 18., 25., Dec. 2., 9., 16., 2022: Jan. 6., 13., 20.
Tuesday, 7h00-7h30 AM: Meditation & Questions. 2021: Nov. 2., 16., 23., 30., Dec. 7., 14., 21., 2022: Jan. 11., 18., 25.
|Workshop 7h30-9h00pm||Topic||Meditation 7h00-7h20 am|
|Oct. 28.,.||Introduction - What is mindfulness||Nov. 2.,|
|Nov. 4.,||Arriving in the Body||Nov. 16.,|
|Nov. 18.,||Stress||Nov. 23.,|
|Nov. 25.,||Loving Kindness||Nov. 30.,.|
|Dec. 2.,||Gratitude||Dec. 7.,|
|Dez. 9.,||Emotions & Thoughts||Dez. 14.,|
|Dez. 16.,||Dealing with difficult Emotions||Dez. 21.,|
|2022: Jan. 6.,||Letting go of limiting believes||2022: Jan. 11.,|
|Jan. 13.,||Stress management strategies||Jan. 18.,|
|Jan. 20||Setting an intention and taking it out there||Jan. 25|
Sliding scale: CHF 300-450 depending on income
Information & Registration
Further information, contents: www.mindfulhealthyliving.ch
Registration: email@example.com Tel.:+41798217428